To add a new contact, please follow these steps.
1. Login to our Billing Portal at https://www.unitedsupport.co.uk/billing/clientarea.php
2. Click on "Add Contact" on the left hand menu.
3. Enter the details for the person you wish to authorise.
4. Tick the option under "Activate Sub-Account" and select what actions you want to allow them permissions for.
5. Select the appropriate Email notifcations.
6. Click on "Save Changes" to complete.
Please note that email addresses can only be used once in our system. If you manage multiple accounts for different customers, we'd recommend creating a forwarder (e.g. email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org) and then logging into the portal with the address. This will ensure that tickets are dealt with quickly and there is no delay in helping you.
- 8 Users Found This Useful
On the 4th of May 2018, we will be making a change to how support is handled. In order to...
In order for us to securely assist you over the phone or live chat, you will need your Support...
In order to ensure the integrity and security of an account, we need to ensure that only...